Friday, August 16, 2013

WOODLAND FUN


My back yard backs up to WOODLANDS



sooooo...

 WOODLAND by Lecien fabric jumped right into my
hands...and when all was pieced
I kwilted it on my BFFs longarm. 



G-A-M-M-I-L-L spells happiness!



Perfect 10 by Swirly Girl Designs Pattern
WOODLAND FQs and some solids from my stash.
I am lovin this color combo!


 Gray thread to meander and a back and forth design. 
Some straight line outlining in the gold fabric frames.  



"Shut the front door"  

I think it looks pretty good!


 BACK DOOR really shows off the kwilting designs!  


 WOODLAND BABY is listed in my Etsy shop now.


Do you have a favorite "go to" pattern for baby kwilts?



Linking up today at:
TGIFF hosted today by Amy's Crafty Shenanigans 
Can I get a Whoop Whoop
and
and
OH SEW BABY!







10 comments:

  1. I love that you put pictures of you on you're blog, we should all do more of that ! And you do look happy next to that fabulous machine !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun quilt. Your fmq is coming along. love the woodlands and I envy your arbor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is adorable!!! I love that picture of you too - you look very happy!
    Great job on the quilt!
    xo jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is indeed a wonderful baby quilt! You did a fantastic job on the quilting. Here from Whoop! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that woodland fabric - am awesome finish. Thank you for linking it up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that color combo. I don't think I would have some up with that one myself but I really love the way it all goes together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic quilt and quilting Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful quilt and I love the fabric. I love the picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I'll be using this same pattern for my granddaughter's quilt this Christmas. It is so cute in every fabric!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super fun quilt. Look at that lovely smile you have. Enjoy all the kwilty moments you get Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.