Sunday, September 1, 2013

SUNDAY STASH THAT SPARKLES...from Molli


I recently won a contest and the prize was 
my choice of 1 yard of fabric,

I couldn't resist Ashbury Heights... 
so I ordered a half yard of
"CHEVRONS"
and 
"RING"


I have plenty of stash that will go with these beauties.
I'll stare at them a while until they tell me what to make. 

What contest did I win?
You will have to search the Molli Sparkles Blog
for the "Pick MeMe" contest.

WARNING...THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! 

Molli, well HE is bit little crazy, 
tells it like it is and makes me laugh out loud! 

Molli is from Austrailia and I can tell ya...
HIS boomerang won't come back!

Thanks Molli for my beautiful fabric, for understanding
my warped sense of humor and 
for being a blog voice like no other!  





 I am doing a little de-stashing in my Etsy Shop!
Some beautiful batiks just waiting for you!



5 comments:

  1. So true about Molli's unique blogging voice. :)

    Great choices! I love the chevorn especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric choices, not seen those before...cute phones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely just added ring to my fabric wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the win. Yeah I read it, and your entry just loved it. I read Molli because he make me laugh and the "Mr. Sparkles says" on the sidebar has to be read to my husband whenever there are updates per his request.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.