Friday, February 28, 2014

BYE BYE BLUES

Sew a former co-worker, Nationwide Plaza Quilter,
James Stitching Sister, and a very good friend of mine
 just retired from Nationwide Insurance 
after a 30 year career.


I made her a retirement kwilt...cause believe me
she earned it!!!!

 It does have some blue and white colors
but the label says it all...


 FMQ Meander for the kwilting



Fun and cheery vintage look backing


Here comes the smiles!!!


Do you think she likes it?

Pretty sure she does!

I'm know many happy adventures await Margaret, 
including all the kwilty fun we can now get into now,
any day of the week!

Congrats Margaret! 
Welcome to Retirement!


8 comments:

  1. I am sure she is delighted with it and do wish her all the bet in her retirement, I have been retired 7 years, not sure how I found time to work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for her and yeah for you for a beautiful quilt. I'm sure you two are now going to get into all kinds of quilty trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect and I'm sure she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know she will enjoy it. What a wonderful labor of love Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue really sets the other colors up well. And the backing is perfect. But best of all is the recipient's smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely gift. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous gift for your friend. Gorgeous quilt and I love your label. Thanks for sharing Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this design - it's so graphic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.