Sunday, February 9, 2014

SUNDAY STASH - Spring Dreamin!

This winter in O-H-I-O pretty much stinks
unless you are a snowman!


Lots of snow, below zero temperatures.  
Sew cold...I got outta dodge for a while!

But before I did, I pulled these "Stash Fabrics" for yet another 
Stash Bustin Kwilt.

These are by Bernatex, Maria Kalenowski, Lemon Tree Line
just to let you know, you probably won't find them today cause
they have been in my stash at LEAST 3 or 4 years.

The Turning 20 pattern really lets the fabric be the star.
I love the dragonflies and my flower gardens.
And like many COAT PEOPLE 
I am "Spring Dreamin"
 


Here are a couple photos from
Inniswood Gardens in Westerville OH
This is my 13th year as a volunteer there.

SPRINGTIME BLOOMS
AT INNISWOOD GARDENS




2007 DAVID ROGER'S 
BIG BUGS DISPLAY
AT INNIWOOD GARDENS


 DAMES FLY AND DRAGON FLY 


 SECRET GARDEN 
AT INNISWOOD GARDENS



 Are you a gardener?

Linking up to Sunday Stash over at Kate Quilts
via Molly Sparkles who is jet setting around!


7 comments:

  1. Those look so warm on a cold day, are you going to enter this into the contest going on for Benartex fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful garden pictures. I am dreaming of a early spring. So tired of being cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Spring could arrive today... And I would welcome it with open arms. Meanwhile... Put another log on the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny Cheerful Yellows in your fabrics will help Winter Dreary fade away. The gardens are lovely. Bless you for all your years of volunteering...

    ReplyDelete
  5. very lively fabric, seems a funny word to describe it but that is what i thought as soon as I saw it. What lovely gardens, am I a gardener, well I have to as I live on my own, sometimes enjoyable but when it comes to weeding not much fun! and we have had such a mild winter the weeds have grown all the way through, needless to say I have not done anything about them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Inniswood pics, Kathy. Nice to see them on a snowy day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When we moved from the south back to New England, I was ALL about having snow and winter again! But I think I may soon have to admit I've had my fill and I'm ready for some warmer year round temps lol. I do love to garden, though it's just container planting while we're in our current rental. Oh to have enough free time and space to sew and garden as much as I wish I could! Those beautiful garden pics you posted are so inspiring : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.