Wednesday, October 1, 2014

FINISH ALONG - ON A ROLL!

I am on a roll and completed 24 projects in the 3QTR FAL


My 3QTR "goals" post it is here but I did sew much more
than what was on the list.  

 3QTR COMPLETED from Goals List

Halloween Charm Kwilt 

Christmas Kwilt - Blitzen
 
Nested Churn Dash Mini Kwilt

Winter - Polar Bear Baby Kwilt

Noteworthy Baby Kwilt

Crayon Commute Baby Kwilt

 2Twenty Thr3e Lap Kwilt

NOT COMPLETED but both need kwilted

Happy Halloween Faces

Holiday Sidelights




 NOT on my GOALS list but COMPLETED!

Baby Kwilt for a friend


 Sister Swap GIft

50th Anniversary gift for sister and BIL


5 projects for the RUSH HOUR Blog Hop 

Supertote

iPad Messenger Bag


Journal Cover


Zippy pouch

Mug Rug


Ghastlies Zippy Pouches 

Ghastlies Mini Quilts 
Nested Churn Dash Designs

Christmas Table Runner
 

Fabric Covered Journals

  

   Santa Baby Kwilt

One more QTR to go for 2014
I have lots of WIPs and Holiday gifts to make!

Linking up to the Littlest Thistle FAL linky party here

Anyone care to guess how many projects 
I have completed (so far) this year? 













7 comments:

  1. Wow! You must never leave your machine, Kathy! Color me over the top impressed. Question: the Halloween quilt is Amy Bradley patterns but your own setting? Lovely work all

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Kathy, you have so many lovelies. You must sew around the clock. Congrats on all these finishes. All look perfect. Have you finished 75 projects so far? I'm guessing probably more....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been quiet the kwiltaholic lately. enjoy your down time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes . . . that's all I can say . . . yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a busy lady. My favourites are the Blitzen quilt, and the Ghastlies zippered pouches. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You sure were on a roll! Congrats. You have some great pieces there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 24 finishes? Holy cow! Want to come round and do mine? :oD

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.