Monday, October 27, 2014

GHASTLIES SWAP REVEAL - DAY 1 Monday

This week is full of GHASTLIE-ness as I post 
all the great projects from my first on-line swap!
  
  
Rules were simple...you can read them here
  
31 Ghastlie designers signed up and 
and lemme tell ya I am overwhelmed with 
the talent and commitment  everyone brought 
to my GHASTLIE house!

Because there are so many GHATLIES photos 
I didn't want to blow up your feed...
so I have a post each this week thru Halloween!
  I have permission from the participants to use their photos. 

I am using only the first names of the participants (designers) 
and IG handle or Blog name.  
Hopefully I got it all "right" and if not
I am asking for your Ghastlie forgiveness now!



GHASTLIES SWAP REVEAL - DAY 1

Me, myself and I @Kwiltypleasures 
sent this to Heidi @heidileann



Heidi @heidileann sent this to Michele 



Michelle at Quilts From My Crayon Box 
sent this to Laura @lauramcjohn



Laura @lauramcjohn sent this to Jill @thequiltmistress


Jill @thequiltmistress 
Jill's Blog is The Quilt Mistress
sent this to Karri @karriofberries 

I still can't get over this masterpiece!



Karri @karriofberries 
Karri's Blog is Karri of Berries
sent this to Olivia @pumpkin_patch_quilter



Olivia @pumpkin_patch_quilter
sent this to Maxine @bluefigquilts  


Maxine sent this to Jordan @mylons86


Jordan sent this to...Tammy @karamatsews  
Tammy's blog is Karamat Sews



Come back tomorrow for 
GHASTLIES SWAP REVEAL - Day 2

What is your favorite project today?


Day 2 here
Day 3 here





3 comments:

  1. have learnt to love these ghastlies some great use of fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this swap. It was a challenge for me to come up with something to incorporate all the wonderfulness of this fabric. Had a blast! Thank you so much for hosting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you well know, this swap was the best. Now all I want to work with is my Ghastlies fabric. Hopefully by this time next year I'll have actually used it all up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.