Thursday, October 30, 2014

GHASTLIES SWAP REVEAL - DAY 4 - Thursday


Hang on to your GHASTLIE socks...
Day 4 of the Ghastlies Swap Reveal begins right now. 
  
Tammy @karamatsews 
Tammy blogs at Karamat Sews
sent this to Melinda @meilinda24  




 Melinda @meilinda24 sent this to 
Tonia @toniaconner





Tonia @toniaconner
Tonia's Blog is All Thingz Sewn 
sent this to Wendy @theprintedstitch  


Wendy @theprintedstitch
Wendy's blog is The Printed Stitch
sent this to Christina @sewbrewtiful  



Christina @sewbrewtiful
Christina's blog is Sew Brewtiful
sent this to Renata Prazeres @reprazeres 


Renata sent this to Tiffany @sewlongsanity  
Tiffany's blog is Sew Long Sanity




Tiffany @sewlongsanity  
sent this to (me) Kathy @kwiltypleasures
Tiffany was sew good not to post pics on IG 
sew I would be surprised...and I was!



And she signed her masterpiece on the back!



What grabbed you attention today?

Tomorrow  
10 Ghastlie Lessons Learned
and a couple more photos!

Day 1 here
Day 2 here


2 comments:

  1. There have been so many ghastlie projects. Your group did great jobs with their swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh why couldn't all those Ghastlies goodies just have come my way. I guess that wouldn't have been fair. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.