Thursday, October 23, 2014

HALLOWEEN CUTENESS!

It's that time of year for ghosts, goblins and scary things.   
You can find them on my latest kwilt but I promise 
they WON'T scare you

You may have seen my IG and FB post 
as I worked on this one while I was on vacation. 
On the design wall

I had to use the ocean as the back drop for this top!



Finished the FMQ quilting at home on my Bernina!


Various designer prints - all pulled from my stash!
I luv to mix up the designers to see what happens!



Black backing and binding




Another 2014 stash buster - DONE!!
  I can add this one to my 
4QTR - 2014 Finish Along Challenge




And now "for sale" in my Etsy Shop



 What is your favorite kinda Halloween?   
Scary or Cute!



6 comments:

  1. How fun to use all your Halloween themed fabrics to create this amazing quilt. Great Job! Creative Halloween Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the range of fabrics you have used here, re Halloween the best part of it to me is that I can buy pumpkins and make soup, here they only seem to grow them for carving and can only buy them for a very short time

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great to mix it up and use it up! Cute quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked the right ones to mix together, those colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quilt but especially the purple fabric with flying bats. I'm just about to go visiting my very young grandchildren so we will be having a cute Halloween, not a scary one!
    Visiting via Needle and Thread Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.