Sunday, October 19, 2014

Handmade Christmas - October


I have really enjoyed making Holiday gifts all year 
and sticking to my commitment  for 


 Ghastlies zippy pouches. This time using their holiday fabrics.

Fronts 



Backs


I have some family members who luvvvvvvv Halloween.  
So these pillowcases are theirs.








Use 5" scraps or left over charms 
Fabric coasters for last minute gifts!
 See my tutorial here




Just one more month to honor the pledge.

Linking up to Insights From Sew Cal Gal
Lots of handmade goodness over there!





5 comments:

  1. you have been busy, that's a lot of gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you for keeping up with the Christmas gifts all year long. Your Ghastlie bags are fabulous and so are the Halloween pillowcases. Those 5" charm coasters are really handy to have for gift giving. I have made some that are larger for hot pads. Creative Christmas Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. some lovely gifts you have made here, off to check out your tutorial now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts! I like the fabrics that you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.