Monday, November 17, 2014

FROST BITE


Frost bite is usually not a good thing...
unless you are having one of my 
"Sweet Celebrations"


This cookie is filled with orange liqueur soaked raisins 
and oats, then dipped in white candy melts!  



I usually make a double recipe of Frost Bite Cookies
...single recipe is below and makes about 3 dozen cookies.
   
Lay the dipped cookies on wax paper.
Once the candy sets the cookies lift right off.
 Again, these cookies freeze well!



My 2004 Cookie Party 
Snowman Theme

The aroma that fills the room when cookies
are all display is intoxicating!


 Cookie Diva's dressed for the occasion.


The Christmas Mouse (Betty) took home the prize for
the best party attire!  
 I always had a special gift for the best Christmas Party attire
My crazy friends "get me" and always made this so fun! 










5 comments:

  1. I want to come to your cookie party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cookies sound delicious! I've already printed the recipe and put it with my Christmas cookie recipes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious and looks like yall had tons of fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing a pattern in your recipes.... Baileys, orange liqueur hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks yummy. I don't want to bake cookies I will eat them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.