Monday, November 24, 2014

PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS & A GARDEN HOE!


Today's "Sweet Sensations" cookie is my all-time fav!
 


The recipe here is for a single batch and makes about 3 dozen or so cookies.
I always make a double batch cause everyone loves these.

All done!
Aren't' they cute on my recently finished Aspen Frost quilt


Same Peanut butter cookie dough with chocolate chips mixed in cause I ran out of kisses!



My 2007 Cookie Exchange Party
"Winter Garden Theme"
  Cookie Table



The Cookie Divas
in their garden hats...



My crazy and fun friend Betty
shows up as a Garden Hoe!



Hope you give these cookies a try!



7 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love Peanut Butter Blossums only my family likes them with Hershey Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a sugar rush just looking at that table full of scrumptious goodies. Yum! Looks like a wonderful, fun time with the Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorites! Maybe a little elf got into your kisses and ate a few?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, the Garden Hoe pic is too funny and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy, I wanted to let you know that today I made a batch of cookies from one of the recipes you blogged about earlier. I made the Frost Bite cookies and they are wonderful! I didn't have the orange liqueur so I substituted apricot brandy. Thanks for sharing your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughters love to make that cookie! I saw one recently which was a chocolate dough with the red and white striped kisses that looked beautiful and yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.