Monday, December 1, 2014

A HANDMADE CHRISTMAS - ALL WRAPPED UP!

Thanks to SewCalGal and the 



I made a lot of handmade projects for Christmas
and SOME have already been sent to the recipients!
Some are in my Etsy shop waiting for Santa to stuff
in the big red bag to fill someones stocking.


Here's my Handmade Christmas Wrap Up

Baby Kwilts
All Baby Kwilts are in my Etsy Shop...
waiting for Santa 

Coasters
Hostess Gifts

Fabric Covered Journals
Gifts for friends - 2 have been delivered

Ghastlie Zippy Pouches
These have been sent to friends

Zippy Pouches
Some of these have been sent to friends
Mug Rugs
Friends have received these


Pillow cases 
(yes I have family that loves Halloween - any time of the year)

Lap Size Kwilts
In my Esty Shop
  Lap Size Kwilts
These are for  Family- picking up this weekend from the Longarmer
Binding...then they will be done!
A big thanks to Darlene over at Sew Cal Gal.
This was quite the challenge and I'm almost worn out!  LOL
Thanks for the opportunity to play and keep focused on 
creating gifts I can give to others!

I kept this pledge! 


One more thing....I have been baking cookies, a family tradition.
Everyone looks forward to Aunt Kathy's cookie tins each year.
Check out my tab above "Sweet Celebrations" as
I continue to add my favorite Holiday recipes for you to try!



Merrry Christmas!!!
Bring on the Fat Man!!!



10 comments:

  1. You sure accomplished a lot this year. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats for all you have accomplished. You did good! Love the Fat Man call out....too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been so busy this year creating Kathy...I think you are one of the most productive people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you really have honored the year long handmade with wonderful projects. Sharing Joy and Jingles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much made here lovely Xmas gifts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job getting all of those things completed and if I remember right you were using up stash for a lot of it too. Can I become part of your family so you will send me cookies too? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful gifts Kathy! I only make handmade gifts for the holidays and birthdays too. I much prefer to give handmade than store bought. Good for you too for making and giving handmade gifts. They mean so much more and you know there is love in every stitch too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. You certainly accomplished a ton. Congrats to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure your friends are very happy. Beautiful works!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely finishes .. you have been very busy! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.