Saturday, May 16, 2015

SOUTHERN STYLE STASH BUILDING!

The bad news..I'm really late in posting this post...
My "winter vacation" Southern Stash Building

Here are two LQS that had MODERN fabrics.
(as well as traditional styles)

Venice, FL
Deborah's Quilt Basket  
Looks pretty traditional...
Located in Downtown Venice...
which is so very charming!


Lotta Jansdotter...YES!


Lotsa LOTTA!  
For me...the best find in the shop!


And "DOE" by Carolyn Friedlander


Sarasota, FL
A Quilter's Stash
Really nice shop, with lots of yumminess!



Including some Modern...
More Lotta Jansdotter for me
 FQs that I though work well together



And upon my return home
An Instagram Destaxh was waiting. 


 Well, better late than never.
If you missed my post about 
THE BEST SHOP
in Florida...check it out here.

Tell me about your favorites LQS you have found
while traveling! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.