Tuesday, September 8, 2015

VISIONS OF FALL!


FALL is...
My favorite time of year!


There are pumpkins appearing everywhere!...
 I painted BRUTUS a few years ago..


The Ohio State
 "UNDISPUTED CHAMPS"
take the field every Saturday
and get me all fired up!

My annual beach vacation AND visit with my son
is just around the corner...(best thing about fall)



I am wrapping up and mailing all the IG swaps I am in!  

This mini kwilt has been mailed and received 
for the IG #spooktacularminiswap15



I used a "quilt as you go" technique
Make any size you like!  


 #downtonabbeycraftswap
mini kwilt package has been shipped 

 What's on your fall festivity list?


1 comment:

  1. Cute minis. Love fall, but after the last couple of years it just brings on dread with our super cold winters we have been having. I guess it calls for more quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.