Monday, September 21, 2015

WHAT DO GHASTLIES & COOKIES HAVE IN COMMON?

ME!!!

I know fall is just setting in but my mind is 
on  a Christmas Cookie Exchange Party! 


It has been 5 years since I have hosted a cookie party. 
But the peer pressure was on...   
I have sew many wonderful friends...like these
how can I say no!
  

At the last Cookie Party they all received a
"Cookie Diva" apron-check them out!

 I decided to make myself a new apron 
for this cookie party!
It's just GHASTLIE!!!


I have the Ghastlie Christmas fabric 
in the other colors as well.
Plus ordered 2 more yards of the red!
Sew I'll figure out other fun projects to make!



I am already sewing gifts for those attending.
 Here's a sneak peak!
Some of them follow this blog
so shhhhh...I'm keeping it a secret!


My mind is spinning with ideas for doorprizes
and decorating and trees...lots of theme trees!
That being said...all projects around this party
are from my Christmas Fabric stash.


If you are looking for great holiday recipes...
Click here for my "Sweet Celebrations" yumminess !

Sew tell me...have your started your Holiday sewing?
OR at least made a naughty / nice list?
I hope I'm on your list!  HO HO HO!




5 comments:

  1. Your apron is great! Looks like you're going to be pretty busy getting ready for your party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again, I think I'm going to make a beware post about the google+ profile change and wherre to get back to reg. reply blogger. Ya think maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ghastlie anything and that apron is just too cute! I haven't even begun to think of Christmas, but now you have me wanting to make cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.