Monday, March 7, 2016

TOO CUTE TO SPOOK - UFO #1

Sometimes I get far behind...on everything.   
I am busy sewing and knitting and well, I did have a couple eye surgeries (catarcts) and blogging takes a hit!

I did finish a Halloween top in Januay 
It was my UFO for the 
All People Quilt Resolution Challenge. 


Riley Blake fabric "Too Cute To Spook"
and a favortie pattern for novelty prints 
called "Peyton"

  
Before I knew it...blocks were on the design wall


Just look how fun the fabrics are!
and I like the NON_TRADITIONAL colors
for Halloween


The coordinating polka dot was perfect for the border
and the purple with black spiders 
made an excellent choice for binding.



The top is done and that was my UFO goal....
I will quilt it before Halloween!


I can check one off the APQR challenge list!


2021 update:  After sitting for years after it was sewn together,,
I am giving this to my friend, Alison Evans, to finish for her daughter.  I love to pay it forward.


2 comments:

  1. I like! It will be fun to see it all quilted and finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on meeting your goal! My sister's and I are having our own UFO challenge. I like the All People Quilt list... and you're list of projects look great! I look forward to seeing you post photos as you get them done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.