Monday, April 4, 2016

A GHASTLIE BLUSH COMES MY WAY!!


I am gonna step out of character and "toot my own horn"
Because its about the Ghastlies...I gotta go there!

Alexander Henry Fabrics (AFG)
 ....well...likes me!


First AFG started following me on Instagram (IG)

Then they "liked" a bunch of my Ghastlie posts!
I even ranked one "stunning" approval!



Call me silly... but I'm one Giddy Ghastlie Girl!
As if that wasn't enough
AFG left me this comment, sending me over the top!



When my Ghastlie  friend and I were wishing for a 
 Ghastlie "emoticon"  to use in IG posts...
Here is how AFG responded...



I want you to meet the minds behind 
Alexander Henry Fabrics...and all thing Ghastlie


Phillip and Nicole deLeon!




I just got a stockpile of new 2016 Ghastlies' Fabrics!

I have some project ideas running thru my head and
as soon as it stops swelling...I'll start sewing!













3 comments:

  1. That is so cool! It is great that you are a ghastlie girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO - tell me where did you find the 2016 fabrics - I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! That is amazing! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.