Monday, January 23, 2017

FIBERGE IS NOT JUST AN EGG!

Another shop I absolutely love, located in Cincinnati, Ohio is...
Fiberge - Knits and Bolts
located in the Pleasant Ridge area.


Meet the owner, Lysha Ingle Broad
 and check out the whop website here!
Follow them on Facebook here


She has stuffed this shop with yummy yarns  





and delicious modern fabrics





Come sit a spell and knit up your favorite scarf...




and check out the ever changing new arrivals.




Lots of classes available for both yarn and fabric creativity.  
I wish I lived closer!

My first visit was such fun.  
I mentioned I was on the way to a sewing retreat and   
She printed off discount coupons for all the attendees at the
 #OHCraft Sew in!

If you are in the area...stop by and show them some love!









1 comment:

  1. Hope you had fun at the retreat. Looks like a fun quilt shop, I love visiting new shops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.